- Segment down 23% YTD, one third of its share of the European new car market, now down to just 0,2% at 27.600 sales. All models lose volume, all but one by double digits.
- Sales of the Kia Sorento, Hyundai Santa Fe and Ford Edge split by just 18 units in Q3 and just 38 sales YTD
- The two South Korean models both outperform the segment and Hyundai-Kia increases its share by 7,1 percentage points to 50,4%
- Toyota Land Cruiser also outperforms the segment at -14%
- Mitsubishi Pajero biggest loser of the segment at -87% to just 515 sales YTD, just 5 deliveries in September.