- Segment down 19% YTD, down 0,5 percentage points to just 2,5% share of the European new car market.
- VW Passat still sovereign despite a 28% loss, while its sister model Skoda Superb is firmly in 2nd place
- Opel/Vauxhall Insignia down to #5 in Q3 but holds on to 3rd place YTD, despite being the biggest loser of the top-10 at -33%. Full year podium appears safe for the Insignia
- Peugeot 508 up to #3 in Q3 and closing in on the Ford Mondeo YTD, thanks to the addition of the station wagon
- Renault Talisman down to 9th place in Q3, outsold by the Kia Optima and Toyota Camry.
- All-new hybrid-only Camry still can’t make up for lost sales of the Avensis.