- Segment down 6% YTD, still makes up 17,7% of the European new car market, down 0,9 percentage points.
- Opel/Vauxhall Corsa best seller in Q3, moves up to #3 YTD
- Renault Clio #2 in Q3, less than 500 sales behind and 10.000 sales ahead of the VW Polo, despite the changeover from Clio IV to Clio V
- Ford Fiesta and Dacia Sandero both outsell the Polo in Q3. Fiesta is the biggest loser in the top-10
- Peugeot 208 outsold by Citroen C3 and Toyota Yaris in Q3, 208 down 2 places to #6 YTD
- Nissan Micra outsold by Dacia Logan and Suzuki Swift in Q3, Micra is the biggest loser in the top-15
- Renault Zoe EV is the biggest winner in the segment at +42% YTD despite a new generation arriving in showrooms in Q4. Moves up to #16 YTD