- Segment down 8% YTD, holds a stable 0,6% share of the European new car market.
- Ford S-Max reclaims lead of the segment thanks to a strong Q3, helping it return to positive territory YTD
- Ford Galaxy is the only other nameplate in the positive YTD, at +12% despite stable sales in Q3
- Seat Alhambra and VW Sharan lose 3 percentage points of share compared to the first three quarters of 2018, but VW Group is still the biggest seller in the segment at 45,8% vs 41,7% for Ford
- Renault Espace the biggest loser of the segment at -21%
- Sales of SsangYong Rodius have ended in Q3, just 74 sales for the quarter and just 2 deliveries in September.