- Segment down 23% YTD, down 0,9 percentage points to just 3,2% share of the European new car market.
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class best seller in Q3, with over 4.000 sales more than its nearest rival VW Touran. BMW 2-Series Active/Gran Tourer not far behind in 3rd B-Class now in the race for the full-year crown
- YTD leader Renault Scenic down to 4th place in Q3, may lose title to Touran or B-Class
- Citroen C4 Picasso biggest loser in the top-5 due to end production of the 5-seater version
- Ford C-Max loses even more as the model is due to be killed entirely
- BMW i3 only other model in top-10 besides B-Class to improve YTD, with a 37% gain, closing in on 7th place YTD
- Dacia Lodgy also relatively stable at just -9%
- Opel/Vauxhall Zafire near the end of its life cycle, Zafira nameplate will live on as a passenger van based on Peugeot Traveller etc.
- Toyota Prius+ enjoys a second wind with sales up 30%.