- Segment down 1% YTD, still makes up 7,9% of the European new car market.
- Fiat 500 outsells Fiat Panda in Q3 and both models are very close YTD as Fiat still controls 29,5% of the segment
- Hyundai i10 in 4th place in Q3 and moves up 1 spot YTD to #6, thanks to runout sales of the outgoing model before the new generation arrives
- Toyota Aygo and Renault Twingo both outsell VW Up! again, distancing the former #3 which is the biggest loser in the top-15
- Smart Fortwo in 6th place in Q3 ahead of Up! and Kia Picanto
- Opel Karl/Vauxhall Viva biggest winner of the segment at +23% thanks to sell out of stock. Moves up to #9 YTD
- Suzuki Ignis moves up 1 place, leapfrogging the Mitsubishi Space Star
- Skoda Citigo and Seat Mii, like the Fortwo, are in the final stage of sales with gasoline engine before switching to EV only