We’ve been able to find more detailed European car sales data for several models, which have now been added to the car sales search tool in the top right corner of this website. This is data you might not find anywhere else on the internet, so make sure you check it out if you’re interested!
Historical data has been added for the following models:
- Alpina B3 and D3, the sporty models based on the BMW 3-series. We even have separate data for the gasoline and diesel versions.
- Aston Martin Virage, only produced in 2011 and 2012 for a production total of just over 1.000 units, almost half of which were registered in Europe
- Aston Martin Cygnet, the minicar based on the Toyota IQ, produced for just 3 years, between 2011 and 2013.
- McLaren MP4-12C and its replacement McLaren 650S, the British Ferrari 458-challengers. Sales are still just a fraction of their Italian rival.
- DR CityCross, a rebadged Chinese Chery Riich X1, assembled and sold in Italy by DR Motor of Massimo Di Risio.
- Mahindra XUV500, the Indian large SUV which is sold in just a handful of European countries.
And we’ve added a few new models to our database that have been around for a while, but weren’t yet available in our search tool: [Read more…]