- Segment down 8% YTD, stable at 0,3% share of the European new car market.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class consolidates segment lead, although helped by having Coupe and Convertible versions available as well
- Porsche Panamera took 2nd place in Q3, outselling the BMW 7-Series by 32 units
- 7-Series still the best performer in the top-3 at -5%, and BMW the distant leader among brands, thanks to strong sales of the new 8-Series, firmly in 4th place of the segment
- German Big-3 improve their share of the segment by 3,3 percentage points to 95,8% share
- Jaguar XJ due for an all-electric replacement in a few years time, sells just 188 units in Q3, still triple the volume of the Lexus LS, which was outsold by the Maserati Quattroporte in Q3
- Rolls Royce Phantom delivers 44 untis in Q3, twice the number of the Bentley Mulsanne, Aston Martin Rapide and Rolls Royce Ghost
- Bentley Flying Spur is due for a new generation in Q4, delivering just 1 unit in Q3