Over the course of the last year, VAG has finally shown off the flexibility of its MQB platform by releasing not one, not two, not even three, but four distinct crossovers based on the ubiquitous component set. Ranging from 4.2m (Audi Q2) to 4.7m (Škoda Kodiaq) in length, and varying in styling, market positioning and global appeal, they will nonetheless often find themselves fighting over the wallets of similar customers, at least in Europe. So now the question to our readers: which do you prefer?
Which of the VAG quadruplets do you prefer?
- None of them - I much prefer the competition (35%, 50 Votes)
- The sporty one: Seat Ateca (27%, 39 Votes)
- The pragmatic one: Škoda Kodiaq (22%, 31 Votes)
- The wannabe-premium one: VW Tiguan (12%, 17 Votes)
- The premium one: Audi Q2 (3%, 5 Votes)
- I like all of them (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 144