- Segment down 19% YTD, down 0,5 percentage points to just 2,5% share of the European new car market.
- VW Passat still sovereign despite a 28% loss, while its sister model Skoda Superb is firmly in 2nd place
- Opel/Vauxhall Insignia down to #5 in Q3 but holds on to 3rd place YTD, despite being the biggest loser of the top-10 at -33%. Full year podium appears safe for the Insignia
- Peugeot 508 up to #3 in Q3 and closing in on the Ford Mondeo YTD, thanks to the addition of the station wagon
- Renault Talisman down to 9th place in Q3, outsold by the Kia Optima and Toyota Camry.
- All-new hybrid-only Camry still can’t make up for lost sales of the Avensis.
|Midsized segment||2019 Q1-Q3||2018 Q1-Q3||Change||Share|
|10||Subaru Legacy / Outback||4.562||5.496||-17%||1,5%|
Click on any model to see its annual sales from 1997-2018 and monthly sales from 2012 to 2018, or use the dropdown menu in the top right of this site.
Car sales statistics are from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Sources: Manufacturers, ANDC, JATO Dynamics.