- Segment down 8% YTD, holds a stable 0,6% share of the European new car market.
- Ford S-Max reclaims lead of the segment thanks to a strong Q3, helping it return to positive territory YTD
- Ford Galaxy is the only other nameplate in the positive YTD, at +12% despite stable sales in Q3
- Seat Alhambra and VW Sharan lose 3 percentage points of share compared to the first three quarters of 2018, but VW Group is still the biggest seller in the segment at 45,8% vs 41,7% for Ford
- Renault Espace the biggest loser of the segment at -21%
- Sales of SsangYong Rodius have ended in Q3, just 74 sales for the quarter and just 2 deliveries in September.
|Large MPV segment||2019 Q1-Q3||2018 Q1-Q3||Change||Share|
|6||SsangYong Rodius / Stavic||341||1.254||-73%||0,5%|
Click on any model to see its annual sales from 1997-2018 and monthly sales from 2015 to 2018, or use the dropdown menu in the top right of this site.
Car sales statistics are from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Sources: Manufacturers, ANDC, JATO Dynamics.