Hi, thanks for visiting this blog! I hope you enjoy it and will return soon for more data, opinion and news on cars around the world.
Who am I?
Let me introduce myself: My name is Bart, I live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and I have been following and studying the automotive industry in Europe and the US almost all my life. I have even taken an automotive related study, first at home in The Netherlands at IVA Business school, later at Northwood University in Midland, MI in the United States. I’ve worked in automotive retail for a number of years throughout and after my studies, and once cars are in your blood, they simply won’t get out.
Why did I create this blog?
Since I love cars and the automotive industry, and I enjoy writing and reading about cars more than anything, I decided to create CarSalesBase.com as a blog for people just like me, who are also passionate about cars and the automotive industry. It gives me the opportunity to write about the things I love and that I’m interested in. If you enjoy my articles, and want to participate and write your own auto-related stuff, feel free to join in!
What if you need more or other car sales data than published on this site?
I work with a number of major automotive data suppliers and can supply any automotive data that you or your business is looking for. This can be sales data by brand and model for virtually every country in the world, both passenger cars and LCVs, or more detailed data like sales by body style, fuel type, engine or gear box type, color, or even as detailed as sales of cars with specific options. Send me an e-mail on email@example.com with your exact requirements and I’ll reply with a price quote.
How can you contribute to this site?
You can contribute in a number of ways:
- Let me know what you want us to write about, if you want to know what we think of a certain subject, or if you just want to get some in-depth information.
- Comment on our articles: do you agree with us? Or do you disagree? What’s your point-of-view of a subject?
- Write something yourself if you want the world to know what you think of a certain issue. Or maybe you already have your own blog and want to promote it as a guest writer for CarSalesBase.com?
- If you have an (automotive related) website or blog yourself, you may want to reference our articles in one of your own, or you could publish one of our articles on your site. Or you could even ask us to write a guest blog on your site.
- If you own a company that wants to be known by an audience that is interested in cars, you could advertise on my blog.
- If you have a reliable source of data of markets, brands or models that we don’t yet feature, let me know so we can grow our database.
Don’t be shy, we all share the same passion and we all love to read and write about it.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or use this contact form: